1. Share an experience when nobody wanted to go first and you decided to go first and be the trailblazer.
2. This week we looked at Rahab and how she trail blazes a way for her and her family to be a part of the people of Israel. In Joshua 2:1 we discover either her current lifestyle or past was that of a prostitute. Discuss a statement Pastor Josh made: She did not allow her past activity to define her future identity.
3. There are couple reason’s Pastor Josh highlighted as to why she boldly hid the spies. (verse 8-12) What stuck out to you in these reasons? 1. She was awe stuck by God’s reputation. 2. She’s setting herself up to make her plea.
4. Discuss this statement surrounding faith. Reputation Proceeds Response. Meaning the reputation of God always proceeds the response of the individual to God. How have you seen that as true?
5. How does your lifestyle, relationship, and your interaction with God support His reputation?
6. Share who the trailblazer was in your family to faith in Jesus. Are there ways you are trailblazing a new depth of faith for family?